Need a slightly healthier option to give to the family at a Christmas gathering this year?
Bring this one along!
Makes 6 servings
(per 1) Carbs 18g / Fat 25g / Protein 10g / Calories 332
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour (can also use coconut flour, almond flour, or buckwheat)
- 1/8 cup natvia
- Dark chocolate OR cacao pieces (you pick how much, a little goes a long way)
- reheat oven to 180C/350F
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl combine almond butter, apple sauce and vanilla extract, stir
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients: baking soda, sorghum flour, natvia and dark chocolate (or cacao), stir.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and combine them all together.
- Place mix into baking tray (it won't take up the whole tray, triple ingredients if you want to fill a whole tray for more servings)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Place tray on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before serving, if you remove them from the tray too soon they will not be able to hold together