Lime, Salmon & Avocado 'Wraps'
Today I had a silly craving for fresh salmon and avocado sushi, but I had already had my cheat meal the day before and so didn't want the additives that are usually in sushi. On my grocery shop I picked up sliced smoked Atlantic salmon and rocket, two things which I don't usually have in my fridge and decided to whip this up.
Servings: 1 (makes 2)
- 4 pieces of sliced smoked Atlantic salmon
- 1/2 an avocado
- Baby spinach
- 1/2 a lime
- Lay down a piece of the Atlantic salmon
- Place the washed rocket and baby spinach on the salmon
- Add the avocado on top
- Wrap the slice of Atlantic salmon around the avocado, spinach and rocket
- The salmon piece might not be big enough, so take another piece and wrap it around in the other direction
- Squeeze lime over the top!