Makes 4 iceblocks
(per 1) Carbs 28.6g / Fat 8.2g / Protein 15.8g / Calories 186
- 60g chopped cashews
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- (choose one of either for step #3) 1 tbsp organic honey or coconut nectar
1. Blend bananas, raspberries, almond milk and coconut nectar until the mix is very smooth.
2. Pour into ice-cream moulds and either put the lids on or insert a paddle pop stick into each one.
3. After the ice block is set you can remove it and dip the top in organic honey or coconut nectar
4. Coat the honey or nectar in the chopped cashews