Recipe: Banana Nut Icecream
There is something about cold weather and winter that makes me really crave cold foods, I'm not sure what it is, maybe I am broken. If you are like me and enjoy the cold in the cold, or if you're located somewhere warmer than I am give this one a whirl, it's my favourite banana icecream recipe to date!
Makes 1 serving
Carbs 68.6g / Fat 18g / Protein 8.6g / Calories 443
- 2 bananas
- 2 ice cubes
- 1.5 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp almond milk
Toppings I Used
- Coconut chips
- Cacao nibs
- Break bananas up into small chunks and place it into a bowl or a zip-lock bag and then into the freezer.
- Once the pieces of banana are completely frozen remove them from the freezer and place into a food processor with the ice cubes, almond butter and almond milk
- Process until it is a smooth consistency
- (Optional) Place it back into the freezer for 30 mins
- I served it with coconut chips and cacao nibs but you can get creative here! Nuts, buckinis, berries, go for your life.