Recipe: Choc + Orange Mousse
Makes 4-6 servings (depends on size)
(per 1 - based on 6 servings) Carbs 35g / Fat 22g / Calories 324
- 6 avocados
- 3 oranges
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder (or cacao)
- Remove the skin and seeds of 6 avocados.
- Wash the exterior of one orange and using a fine grater remove the zest from about half.
- Slice up the oranges and manually juice them.
- Place the avocados, orange juice, rice malt syrup, orange extract and cocoa powder into a food processor.
- Process until the mix is a smooth, but 'heavy' texture (you should be able to put some on a spoon, and turn it upside down and the mix should stay stuck).
- Place the mix into a container in the fridge and allow it to cool for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with the orange zest on top.