Dinner doesn’t have to take forever! Whip up this filling low carb beef noodle bowl in under 30 minutes! This dish is a great way to get some extra veg into your day without it being too much fuss.
Adjust the toppings to suit your macros!
- Light cheese
- Sour cream
- Taco sauce
- Brown rice
- Black beans
Makes 4 servings
(per serving) 1g carbs / 9g fat / 28g protein / 197 cals
Based off toppings of light shredded mozzarella, 1/4 avocado, and 1 tbsp salsa
Ingredients (to make 4 servings)
- 500g extra lean beef mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 1 sachet taco seasoning (salt reduced)
- Baby spinach leaves or lettuce
- (optional) brown rice, avocado, salsa, cheese, any toppings really
- Place olive oil or butter into a pan until melted
- Add in lean beef and break apart the mince
- Add in taco seasoning
- Stir occasionally, cook until meat is well done
- Place in a bowl with lettuce or baby spinach leaves, top with whatever suits your macros!