These are actually addictive! You've been warned.
Makes: 10 slices
(per slice) Carbs 3g / Fat 26.4g / Protein 2.5g / Calories 250
This recipe is created for people who are on a ketogenic diet. If you are not on a ketogenic diet this macronutrient ratio might not suit your goals.
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 scoops (2 grams) stevia
- 10 pecans
- Place macadamia nuts into a food processor and break them down into fine pieces
- Tip the macadamias into a mixing bowl and add in the almond butter, coconut oil and stevia
- Mix together well
- Take a baking tray and line it with baking paper
- Tip the mixture into the baking tray and press it up to one side (the mixture should be thick enough to want to hold together, it should not be runny and should not take up a large amount of the baking tray)
- Evenly spread the 10 pecans on top (as guidelines to where you will cut the slice
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours before eating, and keep stored in the freezer