Recipe: Banana Pancakes
Recently I made this easy modification of pancakes because I really wanted something delicious and sweet to eat! The best part is they are also quite filling.
Makes 2 servings
(per 1) Carbs 89.1g / Fat 18.3g / Protein 15.9g / Calories 555
NOTE: This calculation is assuming you've included our suggested topping!
- 4 over-ripe bananas
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Coconut oil to grease pan
- (optional) 1 tbsp flaxseed
- Coconut milk yoghurt
- 1/4 cup berries
- Put a pan on medium heat on the stove and put half a teaspoon of coconut oil on to grease the surface.
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add eggs, flaxseed, oats and cinnamon to the bowl and stir until it has an even consistency.
- Place desired amount of mixture onto the pan (I suggest adding one at a time! If you don't have flaxseed in they may fall apart quite easily) and leave to cook until some bubbles start to form.
- When the underside of the pancake is brown, flip it over and cook the other side.
- Let the pancakes cool a little before you add your desired toppings.