These are great for a little after-training snack, the protein will help to keep you full until your next meal!
Makes: 10 balls (would recommend only 2-3 per serve)
(per ball) Carbs 19.1g / Fat 3.5g / Protein 4.9g / Calories 124
NOTE - macro calculations will vary on size of ball you roll.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1.5 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- 1/4 cup vegan protein powder (it's the kind that's made from nuts rather than whey!)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
1. Pop the oats in a blender and pulse until they're powder-like
2. Throw everything else in and blend
3. Remove it all from the blender and roll into individual balls
4. Pop them into the fridge for storage.