First Impression: The Key & Delta Zone
When it comes to training two of the biggest necessities are sleep and recovery, I have just started trialling two products from @BPMlabs The Key & Delta Zone. These 2 products are relativity new to the supplement scene and are taking the market by storm. I'll introduce you to them both, and over the next few weeks I will be reporting back with my feedback about the products!
The Key is a substitute, but by no means less superior than having your whey protein. For people who are lactose intolerant or have digestive issues The Key could be something to consider taking, as it is vegan friendly and is developed from plant based amino acids, so it’s a great choice for those practicing a healthier lifestyle.
In summary, The Key:
- is able to be 100% absorbed and 99% utilised by the human body
- has the optimal amino acid ratio for human absorption
- helps to support healthy and stable blood glucose levels
- outperforms whey protein lean mass gains by 521%
- produces virtually zero waste
- does not cause gastrointestinal discomfort or bloating
- has shown 270% greater body fat loss than whey protein
And it also taste great, so replace your BCAA & your protein with “The Key”.
Delta Zone is perfect for all you late night zombies, insomniacs and early morning risers. I took this for the first time two weeks ago. I got ready to go to bed at 10:30pm, shook it up, drank it and my sleep was.......... you'll have to wait until next week to find out how it went!