A simple little gnocchi recipe, and, we're going to cook gnocchi the wrong way on purpose :p
I love to cook gnocchi on a pan to give it a different texture, feel free to cook it the traditional way if you please!
(per 1) 52g Carbs / 28g Fat / 50g Protein / 648 Cals
- 200g gluten free gnocchi
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 250g shredded BBQ chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g shredded light mozzarella cheese
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- Place olive oil in pan with gnocchi (yep)
- Allow gnocchi to cook for around 5 minutes and add in 1/2 cup of water and stir the gnocchi around so more of the surface can touch the pan. This is simply to give it a different texture, you can boil it if you prefer.
- After another 5 minutes add in shredded chicken, pesto and baby spinach leaves
- Cook for another 10 minutes before adding in shredded cheese
- Let it cook with the cheese for approximately 2 minutes (just until the cheese is melted), then remove from the pan and serve.