Makes 2 servings
(per 1) Carbs 102g / Fat 22.9g /Protein 24.8g / Calories 250 (per serve)
- 350g prawns
- 6 cloves of garlic (can be crushed or minced if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 spears of asparagus
- 3 zucchini
- 1-2 pinches of smoked salt flakes (this can be omitted)
- Place a plan on the stovetop on a medium heat with the olive oil and garlic, cook these for 2-3 mins
- While the garlic is cooking set out a large bowl, and boil a kettle (to make the zucchini noodles)
- Using a mandolin slicer or vegetable spiraliser turn the zucchini into long, thin noodles and place them in a large bowl.
- After the kettle has boiled pour the hot water over the zucchini and allow it to cool for around 10 mins.
- Back to the pan on the stovetop, add in your prawns and allow them to cool fully on one side.
- After they have been sitting on one side for a few minutes flip them over
- Wash and slice up asparagus and add to the pan, along with smoked salt flakes
- Allow the asparagus and prawns to cook for a further 5 minutes
- Once your zucchini noodles are finished drain the water from the bowl and pat them down with paper towel a little so that they aren't soaking.
- Remove your asparagus and prawns from the pan and serve all together.