Makes 1 serve
Carbs 31g / Fat 10g /Protein 10g / Calories 337
- 1tbsp coconut flour
- 1tbsp almond flour
- 2g natvia
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1.5tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 green apple
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a mug, stir
2. Add in almond milk and an egg, stir again
3. Use a hand-held grater to grate a green apple (obviously exclude the core haha)
4. Add the grated apple into the mug and stir
5. Microwave for 1-1.5 mins (this will change depending on the wattage of your microwave). Watch during the process to make sure it doesn’t overflow.
6. Serve with cinnamon!