Recipe: Protein Mug Cake
Makes 1 serving
Carbs 34g / Fat 2g / Protein 39g / Calories 309
- 3tbsp quinoa flakes
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 2g natvia
- 2tbsp protein powder (chocolate works best!)
- 1/2 a banana
- 3tbsp greek yoghurt
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a mug
2. Mash up 1/2 a banana (per person) and add into the mix
3. Add in Greek yoghurt and stir
4. Microwave for 1-1.5 mins (this will change depending on the wattage of your microwave). If the mix expands too much in the mug pause your microwave for a few seconds before resuming.
5. Serve with an extra spoonful of greek yoghurt if desired.