Recipe: Super Low Carb BBQ Chicken & Bacon Pizza
Macronutrient info will vary depending on the base you use. I suggest using this base recipe here.
- Pizza base (see here for Easy Peasy Fat Pizza Base recipe)
- Sugar-free BBQ sauce (this will be the hardest ingredient to find out of all of them)
- 150g chicken (shredded)
- 2 slices of bacon (cubed)
- 1/2 a green capsicum
- 1/4 brown onion
- Handful of shredded mozzarella
- After removing your pizza base from the oven spread a small amount of sugar-free BBQ sauce onto the base
- Add onion, bacon, chicken, and green capsicum
- (optional) Press down on them a little to ensure they all stay in place haha
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the top (if you allow a bit to get on the crusts it will make them extra crispy!)
- Put back in the oven for 10 minutes
- Remove and add a swirl of mayonnaise on top of the pizza
- Put back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until the edges of the crust are beginning to look crisp.