I'm calling this the balancing slice because it contains Maca which is fantastic for balancing your hormones, and psyllium husk which is great for balancing your... (hmm, politely) digestive system!
Makes 6 slices
(per 1) Carbs 7g / Fat 18g / Protein 3g / Calories 189
This recipe is created for people who are on a ketogenic diet. If you are not on a ketogenic diet this macronutrient ratio might not suit your goals.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil butter (example)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp macadamia oil
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- 2 drops liquid sweetener
- Place a saucepan on low heat on your stove with coconut oil butter and almond butter
- Melt the coconut oil butter and almond butter, then add macadamia oil, vanilla, sweetener and stir.
- Once this is mixed add the maca powder, psyllium husk and shredded coconut and mix together well.
- Line a small container with baking paper and pour mixture in.
- Allow to set in the freezer for approximately 1 hour prior to eating. Best stored in fridge or freezer.